I didn’t think I would have to make a review policy but I’m somehow getting requests to review books (!!!) so I thought I would lay down some general rules.
- If you ask me to review your book and I agree, I will try my best to read it within a month of receiving the book. Do not continually ask me when I will finish the book as I have a growing pile of books. I also have full-time job and a family to look after but I will do my best! I want to fully enjoy each book. 🙂
- I will post a review here on my blog and on Goodreads.com unless otherwise specified (i.e. if you want it published on Amazon.com, I will glad do so too).
- I mainly read young adult novels. I like fantasy in any form but I am also okay with sci-fi, dystopian, and contemporary/realistic fiction. Please do not send me requests for romance or erotica. I will occasionally read a middle grade literature and new adult.
- Please e-mail me at email@example.com with your request.
I rate books pretty simply: I follow Goodreads 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 star ratings. If you don’t know their ratings, they are:
- 1 stars = I did not like it.
- 2 stars = It was okay.
- 3 stars = I liked it.
- 4 stars = I really liked it.
- 5 stars = It was amazing.
I try my best to post spoiler-free reviews. I post reviews with a spoiler disclaimer on Goodreads and I’ll try to link back to it when I can. 🙂