***As of March 2021, I am no longer accepting requests in an attempt to work through the current requests.***
Please read my review policy below before contacting me.
- Upon accepting review requests, I will try my best to read it 2 – 4 weeks before the publication date.
- I will post a review here on my blog and on Goodreads.com unless otherwise specified.
- I mainly read young adult and new adult contemporary romance novels. I like fantasy in any form but I am also okay with sci-fi, dystopian, and historical fiction. Please do not send me requests for erotica, thriller/horror, westerns, mystery, short stories, or anthologies. I also do not review non-fiction.
- Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
I rate books pretty simply: I follow Goodreads 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 star ratings. If you don’t know their ratings, they are:
- 1 stars = I did not like it.
- 2 stars = It was okay.
- 3 stars = I liked it.
- 4 stars = I really liked it.
- 5 stars = It was amazing.
I try my best to post spoiler-free reviews. I post reviews with a spoiler disclaimer on Goodreads, and I’ll try to link back to it when I can. 🙂 I will also post reviews to Amazon upon request.
I reserve the right to deny requests for reviews based on my personal schedule.
If I cannot review your book, there is a chance we can work together for a book/author spotlight post.